You can download and install his OnePlus Camera port from this link. But some of the enthusiasts out there still feel it’s not enough for them and love to install custom ROMs.
Before starting, you need to check whether your device support or not according to the list of mobile phones. The article mainly shows you how to back up Android ROM to PC safely. In the first place, you need to make sure your Android gets ready with following some essential points. Afterwards, in order to successfully and swiftly backup Android data, dr.fone is what you can choose to perform that. Once the device is successfully rooted, it gears up for the backup of Android ROM. You need to select a reliable tool to backup the ROM on your Android device.
- The Samsung Galaxy Mega series are big screen budget Android Smartphones with amazing specs.
- If you have a phone running on Android 9 or older, then you should try some of the older versions.
- Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
- It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options.
TECNO KG7h Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. You can find How-to flash instruction on this page below. Here you can download stock firmware for all brand Android smartphones and tablets. Download the stock firmware of your device, flash it on your smartphone or tablet and get the native Android experience back again. The following Stock ROM can be used to downgrade, upgrade, or reinstall the stock firmware on your Sony Xperia smartphone and tablet. It can also fix software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues on your Xperia device.
- The short answer to this question is “no.” There is no simple way to remove an Android skin from a smartphone and just leave stock Android behind.
- This is why Samsung’s phones look vastly different from LG’s devices, even though they both run Android.
- Frija can be considered as the ultimate program for this purpose, but it does have one flaw, and that is the fact that it is available only on Windows.
- Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
It depends on your region and network carrier whether you’ll receive an OTA update or not. Thankfully, there are various ways to install official updates other than waiting for OTA. After adding the file, click “Start” to begin the flashing process. However, nowadays, you can easily root Android using the Kingoroot app, SuperSU, etc. Besides Samsung, the Flashfire app also works on Google, Motorola, Oppo, Vivo, Sony, OnePlus, Huawei, and many more Android devices. AndroidMTK is a fine alternative, it also offers a detailed list of Odin versions and download link. After downloading it on your PC, extract it to Desktop or another location you’d prefer.
The Google Camera application can be used instead this of the stock Rom camera application after you have installed the APK file. From a quality, compatibility, and stability point of view, the latest version is not always the best version. GCam APK is a popular choice among Android users who want to take high-quality photos with their devices. However, it should be noted that GCam APK is not officially supported by Google and is only available for Android devices.